Each classroom has a set of age appropriate goals that the teacher uses a guideline throughout the school year.
Curriculum goals include helping each child:
- Transition from home to school
- Develop responsibility and independence
- Learn to understand and follow directions
- Learn to interact appropriately with others
- Explore and learn new skills by discovery and repetition
At Trinity, your child will spend the morning in structured activities that combine learning and play in a friendly, loving environment. Children are encouraged to explore materials that will further their skills as well as their understanding of themselves, their peer group, and their world.
Classroom curriculum is built around the Pennsylvania State Standards for Early Childhood Education in Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies.
In order to educate the whole child, Trinity offers gym classes and music classes once a week for the children.
A SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
Drop Off Time
Arts and Crafts
Indoor/Outdoor Play Time (weather permitting)
Weekly Music and Gym class